- New scenario: Dominion Day (1860-1880) – The British North American Act
- Map expansion: The Great Lakes region (available in Free Game and Sandbox Modes)
- New engines: Achilles (0-4-0) and Canadian (2-8-0)
- New tradeable goods (e.g. fur and winter clothing) and 19 new cities
- Enhanced weather system for all northern regions in the game
- Explore the world of Railway Empire in the exclusive night mode
About the Game
Dominated by forest and tundra, Canada in the 1860s is sparsely populated and only a few settlements have managed to develop into larger towns. Bridge the distance between the British colonies and reach economic independence by creating a track infrastructure for the Great Lakes region.